To prepare your abstract please download the abstract template as a MS Word file and then follow the instructions below:
- Abstract should be prepared in English.
- Abstract should fit into one page size A4 with all margins set to 2 cm
- Use font Calibri (14 point size, bold for the title, 11 pt italic for Authors’ names (presenting Author name underlined), 10 pt for Authors affiliations, 11 pt for main text, 10 pts for References and Acknowledgements)
- Preferred interline is 1.15, line spacing 10 pt
- Graphic files: paste your graphics into the text body, preferably as EPS, TIF or JPG. The graphic size should not exceed 15 cm in width. Please, use black and white graphic. Other format (gray scale or color) will be changed into such what may result in losing of the quality of the figure.
- references should be numbered and placed in square brackets e.g.  and [2,3], etc., and referenced below the text as in the example below. Please do not use automatic references and page numbering.
- Journal article
Ideally, the names of all authors should be provided, but the usage of “et al” in long author lists will also be accepted:
 Smith J, Jones M Jr, Houghton L et al (1999) Future of health insurance. N Engl J Med 965:325–329
- Book chapter
 Brown B, Aaron M (2001) The politics of nature. In: Smith J (ed) The rise of modern genomics, 3rd edn. Wiley, New York, pp 230-257
- Online document
 Cartwright J (2007) Big stars have weather too. IOP Publishing PhysicsWeb. http://physicsweb.org/articles/news/11/6/16/1. Accessed 26 June 2007
 Trent JW (1975) Experimental acute renal failure. Dissertation, University of California
Please, save your abstract as a MS Word file (.doc or .docx). The file should be named by the last name of the presenting author (i.e. Smith.doc) and send to the Symposium secretariat by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Multiple submission from the same author should carry the name Smith1.doc, Smith2.doc, etc.
Abstracts will be published in a “Book of Abstracts” which will be distributed in hard copy during the conference.
The deadline for abstract submission is June 15, 2017.